POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : --- : Re: Castle design Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:16:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Castle design
From: Steven Pigeon
Date: 26 Feb 2004 17:34:21
Message: <403e746d$1@news.povray.org>
Cute!

However, I have one comment, one that's more related to
the historical nature of castles. The walls are way too thin.
Old world castles have 6 to 20 feet thick walls. This, of
course, is simple due to the limitation of the materials they
used: stones and some kind of mortar.

Consider:

http://www.csh.rit.edu/~brie/Ireland/Blarney/castle_wall.jpg

as an example...